Wednesday, 23 April 2014

New in the shop....

I've been restocking both my Folksy and Etsy shops over the past week and you can now get your hands on the following....

On Etsy, I have fat quarters (which are in stock and ready to dispatch) - currently sold out of South Bank in Turquoise though.


Scrap packs are also back for the first time in about a year, at the lower price of £5 including postage. They all contain at least two pieces of my fabrics plus a full fat quarter of something else and more smaller scraps. Perfect for all those little projects!


My Folksy shop now contains my new Cushion Cover Kits....


And Covered Button Brooch Kits....


This is also the final week of my sale in my Folksy shop - it ends on 30 April. So, last chance to get my lavender bags (now just £2 each) or felt and fabric brooches which range from £1 to £1.50 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment